Due to the originial "stay at home order" ending on June 1st, I'm technically able to reopen. Having been out of work since March 24, I'm easing back into working gradually. June 15th is my official "Reopening Week." To assist in the social distancing and keeping my clients & myself safe, some changes will be implemented for awhile:
* Upon arrival clients are encouraged to squirt hand sanitizer in their hands and rub it in.
* Wearing a mask during a massage session will be required. Please bring a facemask with you.
* To make sure the room has been sanitized between sessions, I will be wiping down the furniture in the welcome room as well as in my treatment room.
* There will be a half hour break to sanitize the treatment room between sessions.
* To know you've read all my new policies, I'll need you to go to COVID19 Consent Form.odt, print it out, initialize it at the appropriate spaces and bring it with you to your session.
Please call or text my cell phone number: 603-566-7415 to set up an appointment.
HERE TO HELP